Nancy’s forthcoming five book bundle called Shadows and Light: The Complete Series releases on June 1st. The series is a fascinating mix of mystery, suspense and romance with intriguing elements of the supernatural.
Thanks for taking the time to tell us about your new book bundle, Nancy, and coming by to let us know about this special set of thrillers.
Leslie, it is my pleasure to be a guest on your lovely blog. Thank you so much for inviting me.
Can you tell us more about the titles in your bundle?
I have brought along a short blurb of each of the books. The seed that spouted Shadows and Light: The Complete Series came from a common, but powerful adage: love conquers all. From In the Shadow of Greed to In the Shadow of Vengeance, I engulf my heroes and heroines in one conflict after another and demand they learn to trust each other and love follows.
As law enforcement officers, my five brothers’ lives constantly intersect with the worst that mankind has to offer. While each brother feels his world is too dangerous to share with that one special woman, fate butts in and gives an extra hard push. But falling in love for any one of the McNeil brothers isn’t your typical fall-in-love. It changes their understanding of the world. I have also surrounded them with a large family of secondary characters who give their all to help my couples reach their well deserved happy-ever-after.
What was the best part about writing the series?
After reading one of my books, readers might come to the conclusion that I just love to blow things up. Well, that’s true, but what I really loved about this series was writing my hero and heroine’s love story. The romance that begins in chapter one and follows my characters through to the last page is such a joy to write. The external dangers and evil surrounding them will keep readers turning the page, but it’s their internal emotions that will tug at the heart strings.
What’s next up for you?
By the time I turn in a book to my editor, another story is churning around in my self-conscious, begging to be told. My next project will be another romantic suspense series about three siblings whose worlds’ fall apart the night their father is murdered. This series will have an interesting supernatural element based on the proverbial principle to ‘see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil.’ I have just begun drafting the first book, working title: Marked by Visions. My heroine is going to be a forensic scientist who witnesses her father’s murder. She is forced to work with a man she hates to unravel the mountain of lies and betrayals surrounding her father’s assassination. It should be a blast to write.
Now for the most important part of this interview: Where can we find Shadows and Light: The Complete Series?
AMAZON BARNS AND NOBLE KOBO Blurb for Shadows and Light: The Completed Series: Meet five Irish brothers, all sworn to protect and serve – and the smart women who help them take down the terrorists gunning for their family. Lock up your heart: when it comes to love, the sexy McNeils know how to walk this beat.
- In the Shadow of Greed: Brilliant cryptologist Dr. Sarah Tu races against time to block the most dangerous Internet malware ever created – and it’s up to FBI agent Jason McNeil to make sure she stays alive long enough to do it.
- In the Shadow of Evil: After ten years with Maryland’s Special Crime Unit, very little rattles Jared McNeil. Then his nemesis resurfaces, with his sights set on the woman Jared is honor bound to protect.
- In the Shadow of Malice: Adam Blake, ex-CIA operative, has gone to great lengths to keep his identity a secret, but his cover’s blown when he ends up on the run with waitress Calista Martin to protect his little girl.
- In the Shadow of Pride: When Lexie Trevena’s matchmaking friends accidentally place her smack in the path of a terrorist who intends to use her as his pawn, the only person who can help her is Special Agent-in-Charge Luke “Mac” McNeil – the man she holds responsible for her husband’s death.
- In the Shadow of Vengeance: Elizabeth Merlot can’t afford to let handsome Detective Noah McNeil discover her secret past. But when trouble finds her son, Noah may be the only one who can save their lives.
Bio: Nancy C. Weeks lives in suburban Maryland with her husband of more than thirty years. With her two grown children out of the nest, she loves spending her days on her deck writing as the local bird population keeps her company.
I love to interact with readers. Please keep up with what’s going on here:
Website: http://nancycweeks.com Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NancyCWeeksAuthor Twitter: @NancyCWeeks Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/7009278.Nancy_C_Weeks Pinterest:http://www.pinterest.com/nancycweeks/ Amazon: http://amzn.to/1FQmKbs
To get a little tease of my stories, free chapters from Shadows and Light: The Complete Series can be found here: BOOK PREVIEWS
Leslie, it has been a joy spending time with you. I would be happy to answer any questions your readers might have. Please don’t be shy.
Folks, Nancy will be popping in and out, so if you have questions–fire away. And take advantage of the Book Previews–I guarantee you’ll be chewing your fingernails! Nancy, thanks again!